We partner with local businesses and hotels to provide guests with great rates and dining. Please see our current sponsors below along with links to their websites, special promotions and directions!
Across the street from Reffkin Tennis Center – walking distance! Our newly renovated guestrooms feature “Sweet Dreams” beds and radios with MP3 hook-up. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, three (3) tennis courts, state-of-the-art Precor fitness center and business center. Enjoy dining at our award winning Cactus Rose Steakhouse, venture over to the Javelina Cantina for our famous fajitas. Discover balance of Mind, Body, and Spirit in our Peaceful Spirit Massage Center, featuring a variety of massage services. Wi-fi internet available. Directly across the street from the hotel is Reid Park, featuring Reffkin Tennis Center with 25 lighted tennis courts, two 18-hole championship golf courses and a 3 mile jogging track.
Tennis Center Event Host Hotel
45 S. Alvernon Way
Tucson, AZ, 85711
HOTEL RATES OFFERED FOR THE FOLLOWING TOURNAMENTS (Call Hotel & Mention Event Name Below & Reffkin Tennis Center for Rate Below):
- March 31st-April 2nd // Campus Cactus Cup // $119 per night
- April 22-24 // National L3 BG18 // $109 per night
- April 28-30 // Arizona Open // TBD
- May 6-8 // National L3 BG12 // TBD
- May 6-12 NJCCA // $99 per night
- May 27-29 // Cactus Cup L5 // $79 per night
- June 10-12 // SW Closed L3 // $82 per night
- July 1-4 // National L2 BG16&18 // $79 per night
- July 28-30 // Tucson City // $79 per night
- Sept. 2-3 // Cowboy Classic // $79 per night
- Sept. 8-10 // Rattlesnake L2 // $79 per night
- Oct. 13-15 // La Quinta WTT // $129 per night
- Oct. 28-30 // Monster Madness // $129 per night
- Nov. 24-26 // Western States // $99 per night
- Dec. 2-3 // Holiday Open // $99 per night
- Dec. 27-Jan. 2nd // Winter National L1 // TBD
Tucson Hilton East
As the most recognized name in the industry, travelers all over the world have been saying “Take me to the Hilton” for almost a century. And because of our innovative approach to products, amenities and service, Hilton continues to be synonymous with hotel across the globe. Hilton Hotels & Resorts remains the stylish, forward thinking global leader of hospitality – and we help make traveling easier with our smart design, innovative restaurant concepts, authentic hospitality and commitment to the global community. Learn more about Hilton Hotels & Resorts.
Founded in 1983, Bruegger’s is renowned for its authentic New York-style kettle-boiled and stone hearth-baked bagels, made with only 5 simple ingredients.
In addition, the Bruegger’s Bagels at 3843 East Broadway Blvd in Tucson, AZ serves a wide variety of proprietary 100% made- in-Vermont cream cheeses, freshly-prepared breakfast and lunch sandwiches, garden-fresh salads, hearty soups, desserts and custom-roasted coffees and espresso — but the essence of Bruegger’s hasn’t changed. We’re still committed to baking authentic New York-style bagels in small batches all day long.
For more information, follow Bruegger’s Bagels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, and join the Bruegger’s Bagels Inner Circle Rewards program at brueggers.com to receive news and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Tucson’s desirable east side within walking distance to restaurants, entertainment, and shopping including; Park Place Mall with Century Theaters, Mimi’s Café, Texas Road House (Guests receive a 10% discount), Sweet Tomatoes and Denny’s restaurant open 24/7.
Our location is convenient to attractions in and around Tucson including the Reffkin Tennis Center only 3.2 mi. away!
- Complimentary deluxe hot breakfast
- Complimentary high speed wireless or wired internet
- Extra 500 HHonors awarded for every stay to members
- Across the street from Park Place Mall
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
BOOKING INSTRUCTIONS: Just got to the hotel website and enter the Reffkin Corporate ID#0002763162 or call the hotel directly and ask for the Reffkin Rate, or contact Scott Holly directly to make reservations or book groups.
Rates Summer thru Aug. 31st – $79 for standard king or double queens and $84 for Single King Suites
Rates Sept. thru Dec 31st – $84 for standards and $89 for Suites
1 complimentary suite for every 8 rooms booked!