6/30-7/26 NJTL Summer Tennis Camp session 2
June 30, 2014
Junior Tennis Participation Path
SUMMER CAMP & TEAM TENNIS LEAGUE
Session 2: June 30-July 26 (M-Th)
National Junior Tennis & Learning proudly presents its second 4-week summer camp for Tucson’s youth. After a successful first session with over 200 students, the Jim Reffkin Tennis Center is eager to begin its second session! Begin and nurture a lifelong passion for tennis through our summer program.
Picking up a racquet for the first time? Our Beginners classes teach a basic serve, forehand, and backhand to get the wheels turning and the good habits started.
· Tiny Tots (ages 3-5)- 7:15-8:00am
· Beginner (ages 6-8)- 8:00-8:45am
Have you mastered the basics? Take it up a notch with our Advanced-Beginners and go further with your full swings, court positions, and coordination.
· Advanced-Beginner (ages 9-11) 8:45-9:45am
Ready for a challenge? Our Intermediate classes strive for consistency and stroke technique that will make you a force to be reckoned with.
· Intermediate (ages 12-17) 9:45-11:00am
Classes are 2-5 days a week, 45-75 minutes each. Cost ranges $30-50 a child.
Does your family live far away from the Reffkin Center? No problem; our program has 6 locations in the Tucson area:
1. Reffkin Tennis Center (50 S. Alvernon Way)
2. Pima College West (2202 W. Anklam Rd.)
3. Sahuaro High School (545 N. Camino Seco)
4. Santa Rita High School (3951 S. Pantano Rd.)
5. Ft. Lowell Park (2900 N. Craycroft Rd.)
6. Sabino High School ( 5000 N Bowes Rd.)
Our Current Roster: 181 kids
Reffkin: 90 kids
Pima: 16 kids
Ft. Lowell: 16 kids
Sabino: 11 kids
Sahuaro: 48 kids
The program hosts team tennis matches every Saturday at the Reffkin Center; Summer Session 2 has special Tennis Bonanza July 26 to celebrate the end of camp.
Tennis is a healthy way to teach our kids the value of teamwork, technique, and training. Sign up for this camp today.
Contact (520) 791-4896 for registration.
To Register online, Click Here