5/27-6/21 & 6/30-7/26 Summer Camp
May 27, 2014
Junior Tennis Participation Path
SUMMER CAMP & TEAM TENNIS LEAGUE
Session 1: May 27- June 21 (M-Th)
Session 2: June 30-July 26 (M-Th)
National Junior Tennis & Learning proudly presents its two 4-week summer camps for Tucson’s youth. Begin and nurture a lifelong passion for tennis through the Reffkin Tennis Center’s summer program.
Picking up a racquet for the first time? Our Beginners classes teach a basic serve, forehand, and backhand to get the wheels turning and the good habits started.
- Tiny Tots (ages 3-5)- 7:15-8:00am
- Beginner (ages 6-8)- 8:00-8:45am
Have you mastered the basics? Take it up a notch with our Advanced-Beginners and go further with your full swings, court positions, and coordination.
- Advanced-Beginner (ages 9-11) 8:45-9:45am
Ready for a challenge? Our Intermediate classes strive for consistency and stroke technique that will make you a force to be reckoned with.
- Intermediate (ages 12-17) 9:45-11:00am
Classes are 2-5 days a week, 45-75 minutes each. Cost is $30-50 a child.
Does your family live far away from the Reffkin Center? No problem; our program has 5 locations in the Tucson area. Our Session 1 camp currently has 203 students:
1. Reffkin Tennis Center (50 S. Alvernon Way) - 77 students
2. Pima College West (2202 W. Anklam Rd.) - 22 students
3. Sahuaro High School (545 N. Camino Seco) - 59 students
4. Santa Rita High School (3951 S. Pantano Rd.) - 59 students
5. Ft. Lowell Park (2900 N. Craycroft Rd.) - 16 students
The program hosts team tennis matches every Saturday at the Reffkin Center; Session 1 has a Tennis Bonanza on June 21, and Session 2 has a Bonanza July 26.
Tennis is a healthy way to teach our kids the value of teamwork, technique, and training. Sign up for this camp today.
Contact (520) 791-4896 for registration.