5/17/14- High School Summer 2014 Tucson Tennis Fest
May 17, 2014
High School Season's Over- What Next?
Tucson Tennis Fest 2014
Saturday May 17, 10:00 am - 1:00pm. Check in begins at 9:45 and the clinic begins at 10:45.
50 S. Alvernon Way (Alvernon & Broadway, Near Reid Park)
Reffkin Tennis Center and USTA Southern Arizona offer a free and special chance for high school students to Reff-ine their skills following the school season. Rest from your books but not from the court with a high performance clinic that includes:
- Summer scholarships from USTA-SAZ
- Info on our summer camps in Tucson as well as upcoming tournaments you don't want to miss!
- a raffle for special prizes including a $300 value Summer Camp at the Smity Perry Academy
- new equipment from local tennis shops
- Pizza and Ice cream in the Tucson sunshine
SPECIAL OFFER: Join the USTA to enter May's big Cowboy Classic tournament for 1/2 price.
Register your team or yourself by email at email@example.com, or drop it in at our office.
Like us at Facebook.com/Reffkintenniscenter, and follow us on Twitter @tucsontennis
Wow, what a fun event! Great tennis all across town! 41 kids at 15 different locations! Here are the turnouts at each location:
Pusch Ridge- 5
St. Gregory- 3
Flowing Wells- 2
Andrado Polytech- 1
Desert Christian- 1
Silver H.S.- 1
See attached flyer.